We know how much people love their coffee, and we appreciate how the nuances of flavour can make such a difference.
So, after various taste tastes in the past whilst choosing our current set up, we’d started to forget just how good our coffees can be.
Above, you can see an example of two black coffees. Both are made with filtered water, both have a similar intensity of flavour, both were made at the same time, but clearly neither look (or taste) the same.
The coffee on the left was made using the ‘best’ instant coffee available (according to their spate of recent adverts), and the coffee on the right is just one of the standard coffees we have available to all our guests 24/7 on demand.
We have 16 different types of coffee available, all varying in the intensity and type of their flavour:
- Indriya (powerful & spicy)
- Ristretto (powerful & contrasting)
- Arpeggio (intense & creamy)
- Roma (full & balanced)
- Fortissio (rich & intense)
- Livanto (round & balanced)
- Rosabaya (fruity & delicate)
- Dulsao (sweet & smooth)
- Cappricio (rich & distinctive)
- Vivalto (complex & balanced)
- Volutto (sweet & fruity)
- Finezzo (floral & refreshing)
- Cosi (light & lemony)
- Decaf Intenso (dense & powerful)
- Decaffeinato (fruity & delicate)
- Decaffeinato lungo (light & full-flavoured)
Each coffee above can also be made in the following ways:
- Espresso (standard 40ml, but can be made shorter or longer as desired)
- Americano (espresso topped up with hot water)
- Lungo (full cup)
- Cappuccino (frothy hot milk)
- Latte (non-frothy hot milk)
We have a wide range of sweeteners available too:
- brown sugar
- white sugar (we use castor sugar rather than granulated, because we think it works better)
- Caramel and Chocolate syrup (both as used as various coffee shops),
- Agave Syrup (a natural plant based sweetener),
- truvia (another natural sweetener from the stevia leaf)
- fruit sugar (pure fructose)
And then if you’d like to add milk, at the moment we offer a wide choice of those too!
- organic semi-skimmed milk (from cows)
- Coconut milk
- Rice milk
- Soya milk
- Oat milk
- Chocolate Oat milk
- UHT milk pods (some people prefer it!)
Do you prefer tea or other hot drinks?
If you’re a tea drinker instead, we have over 20 different choices available (most of which are fair-trade organic varieties from dragon-fly teas)
And we have other hot drinks to choose from too, such as Chai Latte, Camp Coffee, Bambu (a delicious coffee substitute made from organic Chicory, Figs, Cereals & Acorns), etc.
It’s the details and the choice
As you can see, here at Hotel de Vie, we like to offer a great choice to our guests, because we believe in the most part, this provides you with a better nights’ stay.
This is just one small element of the thought we try to put into so many details of your stay with us.