We’re pleased to confirm that Hotel de Vie will actually be open for business on both Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day on the 24th and 25th December 2011 (checking out on the 26th), for our normal room rates, however, this will be subject to some slight variations:
- All bookings must be for a minimum of two nights, including both Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (so checking in on the 24th December, checking out by the 26th December, for at least two nights).
- If you wish to schedule your stay to arrive before the 24th December, subject to availability this will be fine (and up until the morning of the 24th, all services should be as normal at the Hotel).
- The hotel will be entirely closed from the afternoon of Monday the 26th December 2011 onwards, until Tuesday 3rd January 2012. So you must be checked out by 11am on Boxing Day at the latest.
- There will be no room tidying on Christmas Day (so no replacement towels, water, bed tidying, etc.). Essentially, on Christmas Day, there will be no staff in the hotel to deal with any enquiries, no bar, no restaurant, etc.
- We’d ask that all guests settle their bill on Christmas Eve, to minimise paperwork on boxing day. Your key will provide you with access to the hotel throughout your visit.
- Also, there will be no cooked breakfasts on Christmas Day or Boxing Day. This will instead be a case of ‘help yourself to cereals, toast and juices, tea, coffee and fruit’. We will leave a toaster out, dried cereals, and some milk in the fridge, but there will not be any breakfasts prepared by our staff at all (so no Full English or cooked breakfasts, no Smoked Salmon, etc.).
- All of the other normal free facilities we normally include, will still be provided (ie our great coffee machine, range of organic teas, biscuits, snacks, etc.)
- Essentially, the hotel will provide our great beds to sleep in for those two nights (while the guests visit family and friends in the area, etc.), but no other facilities will be provided that require staff intervention.
- Also, even over this period the hotel still remains as ‘child free’, so bookings (and their guests) can only be for adults aged 18 and above, at all times.
- All bookings must come directly to the Hotel by phone, on 01252 82 30 30. We are not accepting bookings any other way for these two dates (so our websites will all show the hotel as closed).
To book, please call us during our normal opening times, on 01252 82 30 30, and we will try to book you in.
If you have any other queries, please do give us a call.