We typically start cooking our breakfasts from 7:30am-9:00am on weekdays, and from 8:30am-10:00am at weekends. Please note that all our breakfasts are freshly cooked to order, on a first-come, first-served basis, so please allow yourself at least 15-25 minutes to be served if you're the first down, or more if other people are ahead of you.
While you wait for your freshly cooked breakfast to be made, you are more than welcome to help yourself to our Complimentary Snack Bar.
Our breakfast menu consists of the following:
- 2 slices of toast (wholemeal or white) with butter or margarine and a portion of strawberry jam, marmalade or marmite
- Bacon, sausage or breakfast sandwich (wholemeal or white)
- Chilled Lock Fyne smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and a slice of toast (wholemeal or white)
- Full English: grilled bacon, gluten-free sausage, a poached egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans and a slice of toast (wholemeal or white)
- Your choice of options from the Full English
- Vegetarian sausages are also available
Heinz Ketchup, HP Brown Sauce, Tabasco sauce and English or French Mustard are also available on request. Please let us know by ringing our bell at reception.
Instead of ordering a cooked breakfast, you are also welcome to help yourself to:
• Our range of coffees, espresso, teas, infusions and hot chocolate
• Snacks, breakfast bars, chocolates
• Our range of popular breakfast cereals
• Milk, orange or apple juice, yoghurts and cheeses in the fridge.