We typically start cooking our breakfasts from 7:30am-9:00am on weekdays, and from 8:30am-10:00am at weekends. Please note that all our breakfasts are freshly cooked to order, on a first-come, first-served basis, so please allow yourself at least 15-25 minutes to be served if you're the first down, or more if other people are ahead of you.
While you wait for your freshly cooked breakfast to be made, you are more than welcome to help yourself to our Complimentary Snack Bar.
Our breakfast menu consists of the following:
- A healthy bowl of porridge oats topped with a good drizzle of honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, chocolate drops, and/or fruit syrup (all optional).
- 2 slices of Toast (wholemeal or white) with your choice of butter or margarine and a topping of strawberry jam, marmalade, chocolate spread, marmite or peanut butter.
- Bacon Butty, Sausage Sandwich or a Breakfast Sandwich, to stay or go.
- Chilled Lock Fyne Smoked Salmon slices with hot scrambled eggs and a slice of toast with butter or margarine.
- Full English: Grilled Bacon, Gluten Free Sausage, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Beans, a Poached Egg and a slice of Toast (wholemeal or white).
- Your choice of options from the Full English.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Sausages and Bacon are also available (Linda McCartney & Redwood Foods respectively, please let us know if you’re vegan).
Heinz Ketchup, HP Brown Sauce, Tabasco sauce and English or French Mustard are also available on request. Please let us know by ringing our bell at reception.