For Business Travellers
Hotel de Vie is a little different to most of the hotels our guests normally stay. We take a genuine interest in welcoming our guests to the hotel, guests are all treated as individuals, and our regular business travellers often describe us as better than a home from home!
All rooms are luxuriously fitted, tastefully decorated, and are beautifully and individually themed (not a generic wash that's just like every other room of each particular hotel chain).
We focus on four key areas:
- Great service
- Very comfortable quality beds
- Powerful showers
- Delicious freshly made-to-order breakfasts
And of course a high standard of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
Fully refurbished in 2007 with 8 individually themed en-suite rooms, Hotel de Vie, Farnham, provides comfortable accommodation, with great staff, freshly cooked to order breakfasts, powerful showers and large baths.
Affordable luxury in a friendly and relaxed environment that many guests choose as a special place away, to rest, or rejuvenate.
- Standard double rooms from just £95
- King size double rooms from just £110
- Our luxury junior suite from just £130
- Our luxury master suite is available from £170
All room rates include a fresh breakfast for up to 2 people, made to order around your preferred time.
In addition, we offer:
- Free Broadband WiFi throughout the hotel
- Free Teas, Coffees, Latte, Cappuccino, Espresso, & Hot Chocolate, from our professional self-service machine in the restaurant area (and you have a kettle with a range of drinks in each room too).
- Free incoming direct dial telephone line to your room.*
- Free outgoing calls to 01, 02, and 03 numbers, directly from your room.*
- Free fruit, snack bars, biscuits, yogurts, cheese, cereals and juice throughout your stay, from our guest bar area.
- Fine Egyptian Cotton Bed Linen, on all beds.
- A fixed daily price, regardless of how soon/late you book.
- A short walk (5 minutes) to the lovely and historic town of Farnham
- A short walk (5 minutes) to Farnham Railway station (around 50mins to London Waterloo)
- If you are likely to be checking out very early, we can also leave you with a selection of toast and spreads, cereals, and fresh fruit to help set you up for the day
- Fast checkout is also available for guests leaving before the main breakfast times (settling your bill the day before).
To book or to check our availability:
- Call us on 01252 820 825 from 8am-10pm 7 days a week.
- Or you can visit our online booking pages 24 hours a day.