Hotel de Vie, Farnham
Only a short walk from the historic Farnham town centre and Farnham station, Hotel de Vie regularly wins TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence for consistently being one of the highest-rated hotels in Farnham.
Our child-free policy gives a quiet and sophisticated elegance to our lounge area and we are only open to residents, so guests can enjoy our private bar and restaurant and get away from the stresses of everyday life and work.
Our two suites have super-king size beds and double baths and are very popular for couples looking to celebrate anniversaries and birthdays, or who just want to spend some time away from the kids.
We are a 5 minute walk from Farnham Train Station, Squires Kitchen and Farnham Maltings, a 10 minute walk from the centre of Farnham town and 15 minutes walk from Farnham Castle and the University for the Creative Arts (UCA).
We focus on the key areas we know our guests seek:
- Quality Egyptian cotton bedding and comfortable beds in all rooms
- All bedrooms are en-suite
- Powerful showers, with the option of baths in half of our rooms
- Quality, freshly-cooked breakfasts made to order
- Excellent staff, who are professional and friendly without being intrusive
- A high standard of cleanliness throughout the premises
Photography by Hudson Cooper Photography