Hotel de Vie, Farnham
Hotel de Vie is independently reviewed as the BEST accommodation in the Farnham area.
We are a small boutique hotel, of just 8 luxuriously fitted rooms, just a short walk from the historic Farnham town centre, Farnham station, and a host of other local attractions and amenities in and around the Surrey Hills.
You can't find better deals anywhere else (because we don't use agents), so our best prices are always here, and here alone. You can book with us through the Book Now links on each page, or by phone to 01252 820 825.
We are a child free hotel, popular both as a business hotel, and for leisure travellers throughout the week. Our hugely popular fresh breakfasts are included in your room rate, as is our superfast broadband WiFi throughout the hotel.
We focus on the key areas we know our guests seek:
- Quality Egyptian cotton bedding, and very comfy beds in all rooms
- Powerful showers (and baths), with plenty of hot water
- Quality freshly cooked breakfasts made to order
- Excellent staff, professional and friendly without being intrusive
- And of course a high standard of cleanliness throughout.
If you have any other queries, please do let us know.
Just off the A31, and only a short distance from Guildford, Farnborough and Aldershot, and just 50 minutes from London, Hotel de Vie is also just 3 miles from the picturesque Surrey Hills: an area of outstanding natural beauty.
We're very pleased to confirm that Hotel de Vie has been independently reviewed, as the best guest accommodation in the Farnham area.
This is down to the massive numbers of guests who've gone out of their way to write genuine feedback on their stay with us here at Hotel de Vie, on TripAdvisor.
With 8 individually themed high quality en-suite rooms, Hotel de Vie, Farnham, provides superior accommodation, with great staff, freshly cooked to order breakfasts, powerful showers and large baths.
Affordable luxury in a friendly and relaxed environment that many guests like to call better than their home from home.
- Standard double rooms from £95
- King size double rooms from £110
- Our luxury junior suite from £130
- Our luxury master suite from £170
All room rates include a fresh breakfast for up to 2 people. In addition, we also offer to all our overnight guests:
- Free Broadband WiFi throughout the hotel
- Free incoming direct dial telephone line to your room.
- Free outgoing calls to 01, 02, and 03 numbers, directly from your room.*
- Free fruit, snack bars, biscuits, yogurts, cheese, cereals and juice throughout your stay.
- More than 16 varieties of excellent coffees, and more than 12 organic tea choices, throughout the day and night (freely available too of course).
- Fine Egyptian Cotton Bed Linen, on all beds.
- A fixed low daily price, regardless of how soon/late you book.
- A short walk (5 minutes) to the lovely and historic town of Farnham
- A short walk (5 minutes) to Farnham Railway station (55mins to London)
- No kids running around (we're a child free hotel).
- If you are likely to be checking out very early, we can also leave you with a selection of toast and spreads, cereals, and fresh fruit to help set you up for the day
- Fast checkout is also available for guests leaving before the main breakfast times (settling your bill the day before).
We focus on five principles:
- Great service
- Very comfy beds
- Powerful showers
- Delicious freshly made-to-order breakfasts
- And of course a high standard of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
We are pleased to offer accommodation near Goodwood for guests visiting this popular racecourse and events location.
We are also a regular bed and breakfast choice for guests visiting the wide choice of wedding venues in Surrey and Hampshire, such as the popular Northbrook Park, The Barn in Bentley (also know as Bury Court Barn), the Frensham Pond Hotel, and Cain Manor.
We are one of the closest hotels to Farnham Maltings. A very popular location for music events, exhibitions, shows, workshops, and a host of other activities.
How do you like your coffee? Fresh or instant?
We know how much people love their coffee, and we appreciate how the nuances of flavour can make such a difference.
So, after various taste tastes in the past whilst choosing our current set up, we’d started to forget just how good our coffees can be...
To go directly to the page you're looking for, we hope the links below should help you find your way more easily:
Find us and recommend us on Facebook:
Read our reviews on TripAdvisor and/or add your own review:
Recommend us on Google+
Follow us on Twitter